Kincaid Furniture customer service contact info

NikkiklingNovember 8, 2011

I have seen a couple messages posted re: Kincaid's lack of customer service info on their website, and thought I would post this. We are in the DFW area, and would like to see a couple of their sofas in actuality as opposed to online. Their website shows the closest authorized retailer as being in Durant, OK. Didn't think this could be right, so I did some digging.

After calling parent company La-Z-Boy's customer service line, I was assured that all the La-Z-Boy stores in the metroplex could sell Kincaid sofas. Called a store--they don't. I called La-Z-Boy customer service once more, and was given Kincaid's Customer Service number [828-728-3261]. Told that one store in Dallas carries their products, wrong again.

I've done my own calling around, and have been able to confirm Stacy's Furniture in Grapevine carries their products and has them on the showroom floor. However, Kincaid's inability to post an accurate "Dealer Locator" program on their website, and failure to post any customer service email or phone number very well might be an indication of a not-so-customer-focused company.

Perhaps this will help others in the furniture search and those with a need to reach Kincaid about a prior purchase.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
EliteFurniture

Actually if a customer is needing customer service about a prior purchase they would need to contact the retailer at which they purchased the item as that retailer would have to work with Kincaid on their behalf.

Bookmark   November 11, 2011 at 4:25PM
rmanbike

This post is about locating furniture before purchasing and is a good example of the new media (internet and social media) fails to interact with a manufacturers existing channels of sales reps and retailers. I have noticed the larger the manufacturer is, the more likely this becomes a issue. So many manufacturers sales reps who been around for decades and have yet to embrace or even use the internet, thus creating a large communication gap between retailers and manufacturers. Nikkikling, your not the first to run into this situation with manufacturers and definitely wont be the last, sorry to say.

Bookmark   November 15, 2011 at 8:27AM
Nikkikling

Indeed--this is 2011. Industries should be aware of the need to stay current and relevant in the electronic age. If they want the business in this metroplex or anywhere, very simply, they need to update their dealer information online so people can actually find their products! Not to mention, I want to buy from a physical store, not an online retailer. I'm doing my due diligence on American made sofas and companies, but it really shouldn't be this hard.

Bookmark   November 15, 2011 at 12:03PM
More Discussions
how to buy high end furniture online and save?
Is there a guide to buying highend furniture online? I...
LauraOliver
Need suggestions to soften my recliner
I bought a recliner from China, construction is fine...
biax
Furniture help
Hello My boyfriend and I just moved in and we really...
Penny Dimitrakaki
Lee Industries Sofa--worst ever furniture
I can use everyone's assistance in helping me solve...
sf_treat
Who Are Reputable Made In America/North American Furniture Companies?
I am looking for great-room/living room furniture for...
mothersnood
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™