Quality of Comfort Design leather recliners

whiteycatNovember 15, 2013

I sat on some nice leather recliners last week at a nice furniture store near me. I really liked one made by Comfort Design. The price was around $1700. I can't find any info on how they are made quality-wise. If anyone is familiar with this line, can you let me know. I do know it is owned by Klaussner, which I have read is a mid line brand.

I am trying to compare this Comfort Design chair to one by Bradington Young.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
freethinker99

I am not familiar with Comfort Design but I do know that Bradington Young makes a very high quality product.

Bookmark   December 13, 2013 at 5:34AM
Elgordo01

Comfort Design is a division of Klaussner - a mid-line upholstery manufacturer. CD is run by the former president of Barcalounger. He knows how to make a recliner. The CD product is considered a step above the Standard Klaussner line.

Bookmark   July 31, 2014 at 5:05PM
freethinker99

I am familiar with Comfort Design and in my opinion they make an failry nice product. I was not aware they wre part of Klaussner, but in the case of a recliner you generally have a plywood frame and a Legget and Platt spring so except for tailoring and upholstery or leather there is not as often as big a difference in the measurable qualities of one brand to the next. Which in my opinion is the same situtaion with sleep sofas.

Bookmark   August 27, 2014 at 9:09PM
More Discussions
Kitchen Table Repair
Hi. My kitchen table has a crack in it and I was wondering...
marc83
AL Comfort Sleeper worth the price?
I'm considering purchasing a sectional with a sleeper...
virtualanne
Quality Outdoor Furniture Brands/Materials?
I am looking to buy an outdoor dining set, chaise loungers...
wendage2
Durability of white leather
Will a white leather sofa discolor eventually no matter...
booyah053
Slats or Boxspring?
Like the title says: Slats or Boxspring to support...
pbx2
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™