Anyone have or seen PB's Hyde dining table?

swhite10November 9, 2010

It's on sale but my husband doesn't want to purchase something the we haven't seen in person. I doubt our local Pottery Barn store has it in stock--they carry very few tables. Just wondering if anyone has seen it or has it and can supply some nice details. The website only shows pictures from the side. I would love to see a picture of the top of the table.

TIA!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ncfg

I have not seen this table; however I can tell you that PB is getting a high markup even on their sale price. I would check around with some other online stores or your local furniture stores and see if they have a comprable table. You can typically save a good bit of money by not buying from your big box furniture stores. We beat most of their sale prices regularly and give you much better information.

Bookmark   November 10, 2010 at 12:41PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
cardamon

The table looks really pretty in the store but up close looking at it is a different story. It is a floor model obviously, but the wood seems softer. I'm afraid of regular family use it wouldn't look so hot really soon. I wish they would get in some better quality wood table surfaces. I am looking for kitchen area as well and Pottery Barn has the right size but I am held back by the quality I see and the reviews.

Bookmark   November 20, 2010 at 9:24AM
More Discussions
how to buy high end furniture online and save?
Is there a guide to buying highend furniture online? I...
LauraOliver
Omnia leather furniture
We have seen a sofa by Omnia that we like - for around...
Susijo
Quality Patio Furniture Manufacturer/Type Recommendations
Building new home with outdoor living/patio area. ...
Karen Redding
Rowe Furniture: Good or Bad?
I've been reading lots of comments on this site (both...
country459
sectional sofa help
we're in the market for a sectional for our basement...
lmgch
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™