Leather Furniture Expo

Jen44012November 6, 2013

I'm considering purchasing a sofa by Elite Leather, but there are no dealers in my area. I've found a website called Leather Furniture Expo that sells Elite Leather products. This website seems to be run by a store called Collier's out of the Orlando, FL area. Does anyone have experience with the Leather Furniture Expo website or Collier's? Can you tell me if you were satisfied with their customer service?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Wannamaker

Have to say we were really impressed. We purchased from them in August. They said 4 to 6 weeks to ship and it did. We received weekly updates along the way. People there were all very nice...answered all of our questions and sent free samples of the leather.

Bookmark   November 8, 2013 at 9:41AM
akshars_mom

Jen,
Have you purchased the elite Leather from Leather Furniture expo? If so how do you like the Elite sofa and how was the experience with Leather Furniture expo.

Thanks

Bookmark   March 16, 2014 at 1:19PM
Jen44012

Yes, I did purchase the sofa and I'm very pleased both with the sofa by Elite Leather and with the service by Leather Furniture Expo. I've purchased from Elite before, so I knew that they produce high quality furniture. Leather Furniture was attentive to my questions and made sure that the process went as smoothly as possible. I would recommend both and would use them again.

Bookmark   March 16, 2014 at 3:21PM
akshars_mom

Thanks Jen. Glad to hear you are happy with Elite and Leather Furniture Expo. The prices I am getting locally are almost double the price at Leather furniture expo so good option for us.

Bookmark   March 18, 2014 at 3:02PM
mayagreenly

i do not heard about it but i do find some some nice sofa from other store, ikea is a good choice.

Bookmark   March 18, 2014 at 9:45PM
More Discussions
Michael Thomas sectional
Recently rented a luxury ski home that featured a Michael...
Christina Stumpf
Kitchen Table Repair
Hi. My kitchen table has a crack in it and I was wondering...
marc83
What happens to returned furniture
We recently received a living room furniture and one...
madness76
Furniture Arrangement Help Needed
There's my new great room from overhead. You can't...
bplevyak
Need suggestions to soften my recliner
I bought a recliner from China, construction is fine...
biax
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™