my sister

fitz99January 29, 2013

My sister committed suicide about a week ago she is still in the hospital and the dr say she has at most 10 days left. A lot of brain damage. It is so hard I wish would have known ... maybe I could have helped.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sunnyca_gw

So sorry to hear this. We had suicide in our family nearly 100 yrs ago & family still tries to figure out why. There are no answers in this life. Some people just can't figure out a way to go on. Please don't blame yourself. You may need come counseling to deal with it. I don't have a sister, always wanted 1 got several brothers that are great! Hope you have a great girlfriend or guy friend/hubby etc to help you get through this.

Bookmark   February 4, 2013 at 7:22PM
jannie

My brother committed suicide in December. He was 55, a veteran, divorced. He was living alone in our late Mother's house and shot himself. I knew he was depressed and had guns in the house, so I feel responsible. But what could I do other than call him on the phone and write letters and cards?

Bookmark   February 5, 2013 at 8:40AM
Sad-33

If you had known, you would have help her... but you didn't. You couldn't see the future. Don't blame yourself for anything please! Be strong.

Bookmark   February 9, 2013 at 2:46PM
More Discussions
sudden death of husband at 46 years of age
Hi...I stumbled upon this forum and felt compelled...
still_in_shock
Gift
Hello, I joined today because a friend has just lost...
friend2U
Loss of Adult Son
Lost adult son one day into his thirtieth year this...
sewluv2
Giving Meaning to Life by Billy
Giving Meaning to Life by Billy, see link Here is a...
Konrad___far_north
hard to let go
I lost my husband of 37 years in just 3 weeks of finding...
greendalelady
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™