Narrow Leather Bruno Chair

lindacooperOctober 26, 2013

Does anyone know where I can find these leather chairs at a better price? Resoration Hardware is the only place I have seen them and they are so expensive
Narrow Leather Bruno Dining Chair
Or something kind of close to this style.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
rmanbike

These chairs are made in Vietnam. For this type of leather it will cost the manufacturer about 150.00 and about 40.00 to build and about 30.00 for freight from VN to you local store. Thats per chair, not including RH corporate markup and then the retail store markup. Thats why its the price they have. A US manufacturer can build this same chair for about 50.00 more; 270.00 which would retail in most stores for about 600.00.
If you buy from a manufacture that sells directly to the public (carolina chair as example) could get this same chair for about 420.00 each.

Bookmark   October 27, 2013 at 9:24AM
beverlyfla

This style chair would be considered a 'slipper chair' style. I don't think you're going to find this from any other company, but you can search under 'leather slipper chair' and see what comes up that you might like. Or you can purchase a muslin covered slipper chair and have leather slip covers made for the chairs.

This chair from Moe's on Wayfair is $1,028

Bookmark   October 27, 2013 at 10:39AM
beverlyfla

I know this is not exactly what you're looking for, but you could have leather slipcovers made for this chair. This Low Back Parson's Style Dining Chair in leather is only $123.

Here is a link that might be useful: Lo Back Dining Chair

Bookmark   October 27, 2013 at 10:59AM
More Discussions
Quality Outdoor Furniture Brands/Materials?
I am looking to buy an outdoor dining set, chaise loungers...
wendage2
how to buy high end furniture online and save?
Is there a guide to buying highend furniture online? I...
LauraOliver
Rowe Furniture: Good or Bad?
I've been reading lots of comments on this site (both...
country459
Slats or Boxspring?
Like the title says: Slats or Boxspring to support...
pbx2
Upholstery Fabric Durability
I am about to purchase a Lee Industries couch and two...
3kidsonedogandus
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™