How About American Leather Comfort sleeper?

bichonluver3October 14, 2009

Their pull out mattress is sooooo comfortable - no bars. Anyone with any experiences to share? Thanks!!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
rockmanor

I can't testify to their sleeper, but will say that our AL items had finish problems from the start. The seats and backs also looked worn and broken down long before our other leather furniture began to show signs of age. We gave ours away and replaced them with H&M.

I wouldn't buy a sleeper sofa again, but would choose the most comfortable sofa and then use a raised air bed (good quality, standard bed height style) for infrequent guests if I couldn't have a real bed in a dedicated guest room.

Bookmark   October 16, 2009 at 8:36AM
bichonluver3

Thanks for info! Have you had any experience with their microfiber fabric sofas? I was interested in them as they have a very different pull out mattress with solid support, no bars and very thick foam. Macy's is having a sale this weekend but may have to give this more thought.
H&M?? You can tell I am not very furniture saavy!

Bookmark   October 16, 2009 at 10:12PM
mcgillicuddy

We've had good luck with our AL sleeper sofa (bought at Room and Board). It has dark brown leather that has stood up well to our dog and two cats.

Guests have commented on how comfy the bed is, and we sleep on it occasionally in the summer when our bedroom upstairs gets too warm.

Here is a link that might be useful: Our American Leather sleeper sofa

Bookmark   November 2, 2009 at 5:46PM
bartoronto

Comfortable as a bed but not sitting on as a sofa. Foam cushions flatten out and you feel like you are sliding toward the middle of the sofa.

Bookmark   May 31, 2010 at 2:36PM
More Discussions
Couch identity help
Where can I find a similar couch(shape wise)? http://www.neodecodesigns.com/images/portfolio_images/trendybluecontemporary/6.JPG...
Sangeetha Selvaraj
AL Comfort Sleeper worth the price?
I'm considering purchasing a sectional with a sleeper...
virtualanne
How do I Deep Clean a Filthy Leather Sofa?
I purchased a used leather sofa off Craigslist last...
trofywife
sectional sofa help
we're in the market for a sectional for our basement...
lmgch
Kitchen Table Repair
Hi. My kitchen table has a crack in it and I was wondering...
marc83
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™