What Fun!!!!

Alice56April 6, 2002

I am a stay-at home nana and I just wanted the whole world to know that I just became a nana for the second time last Monday night, Aril 1, 2002. A little girl, Elise, weighing 9lbs. 9oz. and 22 inches long. Healthy and doing great. I just love being a nana and it has brought my daughter and I closer than we have ever been. So it has been a double blessing!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
nadastimer

Congratulations! Big baby! Sounds like you're a very proud and happy grandma. I have a 3 year old and I would have to say that he's brought us closer to our parents and it's great.

~Leslie~

Bookmark   April 9, 2002 at 8:10PM
jatfla

Our daughter has given us two grandchildren...Robbie, 2 1/2 and Anne E. 1 yr. It has been wonderful because they live here. I see them several times a week and we have a great relationship. My son, who lives in another state, has a new daughter; 4 mon. old. I will rarely see them and my daughter-in-law is very protective (as she should be) and I can see that I will not be as close to Ashley Anne....just because distance makes a difference. However, it makes me very sad. My relationship with my Grandma was awesome and I want so much to leave my grandchildren with the same love that she left me. There was nothing else like it!

Bookmark   April 13, 2002 at 4:39PM
Gwen213

I have 2 Grandsons. One whi is 2 1/2 years and a brand new one born on April 25th. I love them both soooo much. It is the greatest thing in the whole world to have Grand children. We just can't get enough of them.
Gwen

Bookmark   April 28, 2002 at 1:41PM
More Discussions
Liquid vitamin
Does anyone remember a thick, yellow liquid vitamin...
crabbypatty
My grandbaby doesnt want to come to me any more
He Is 13 months. I have always taken care of him once...
Nanisue
Sleeping Solution-2 year old
Hello, I am anticipating my two year old grand daughter's...
southerngirl1913
Uninterested Grandparents
I'm becoming more and more troubled by the behavior...
iarsk
Uninterested Grandparents
I need some advice! My husband's parents are local...
Jensor04
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™