craftman remote 139.53970srt programming

mmenkinNovember 28, 2007

Same problem posted Oct 8 but suggested solution failed. I have model listed above. It will only accept one remote or key pad at any time...second device will not program in, even though I can 'erase all codes' and then get the single device that failed to program to do so quite well. It is as though the erase code procedure can only erase one slot. I have disconnected the motor from all power and still no effective erase

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
don_1_2006

Can you only program one item no matter which one you try first? If this is so I can't imagine it being anything other than your logic board.

Bookmark   November 28, 2007 at 6:18PM
don_1_2006

Could you possibly be erasing the memory by holding the smart/learn button in too long after each attempt to program. Try this programming procedure. Press and hold the button on your remote while you press and immediately release the smart/learn button. Then release the button on the remote.

Bookmark   November 28, 2007 at 6:21PM
cooliebully

i changed the code on my keypad when i moved into my new house, i have three remote controls, they were all working
when i moved in, now none of them are working, ichanged the batteries on all three, do i have to reprogam the remote after i changed the code, and if so how? i have craftsman unit,the remotes have three button each on them
thanks for the replies in advance

Bookmark   November 28, 2007 at 8:22PM
More Discussions
Need error codes for Craftsman 41A4315-7D.
Need error codes for Craftsman 41A4315-7D Garage Door...
don831
who makes a 10x8 "Carriage House" style garage door?
Perusing the websites of most of the major garage door...
Daniel501
Snowblower help
I have a M t d model 317e760f118 track driven snow...
thechad1985
Garage Door Exterior Lighting Help Please
Hello members, On the exterior, do you prefer lighting...
pippit
Need Help with My SnowBlower
I just recently bought a Craftsman 24" snow thrower,...
bdouble
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™