teresa1956January 27, 2008

I have two grandsons and my daughter is mad at me, so she has not let me see them in a while. I heard from a family member that she is pregnant again and I want to be in that child's life also. I have talked to a lawyer and he saids in Texas there is not a grandparents rights law. What do I do to see the children?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I guess you'll need to find out why she is mad at you and apologize - even if it's not your fault, if you want to see your grandchildren. If she's not letting you see them, she thinks you did something wrong. You'll have to figure out what's necessary to make things right again and do whatever it takes.

I can't imagine not seeing mine, it would break my heart. Good luck.

    Bookmark   January 28, 2008 at 4:54PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Father's Day call
I need advice please. Fathers Day is tomorrow and my...
Deadbeat Grandparents?
Hello, I was wondering if someone could possibly tell...
grandmother teases granddaughter
How do I stop my mother from teasing my 9yo grandaughter....
long...vent...Not seeing new grandbaby, nervous DIL
I am heartsick today. I have one child/son I am close...
How Many Grandchildren Do We Say We Have?
In social settings, like everyone our age we frequently...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™