finding manufacturer of Rowe fabric

scc_msOctober 13, 2013

I saw a Rowe sofa in a showroom and liked the fabric. Salesman said it was $70/yard to order through them. Does anyone know what mills Rowe uses? The Pattern is listed as N-10798 80 Bark and is 60% poly, 20% cotton, 20% linen. I've Googled the number and looked at some of the more popular mills (Duralee, Kravet, Robert Allen), but no dice. Obviously $70 is way above their cost or they couldn't sell a sofa for $1100.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
rmanbike

Quote: "Obviously $70 is way above their cost or they couldn't sell a sofa for $1100."
Your so right, Rowe isn't about building quality furniture and that the stores salesman was only interested in selling a sofa. He's not making any commission on selling fabric.
The fact is where Rowe buys their fabrics from is pretty much privileged information, only a few associates in purchasing has this information. They buy from a wide variety of fabric mills, mostly imported. Pattern numbers usually always changed at the manufacturers level from the mills numbers.
If you really want this fabric, purchase a yard of it, then cut into swatches and send to as many online and local fabric outlets as you can find.

Bookmark   October 13, 2013 at 6:03PM
More Discussions
Living Room Furniture Recomendations
What brands of living room furniture compare to Durham...
tiffany2009
how to buy high end furniture online and save?
Is there a guide to buying highend furniture online? I...
LauraOliver
Slats or Boxspring?
Like the title says: Slats or Boxspring to support...
pbx2
Horchow new chairs
Anybody knows the manufacturer of these chairs? Where...
inna0410
Need suggestions to soften my recliner
I bought a recliner from China, construction is fine...
biax
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™