Distinction Leather sofa

jmabjpOctober 30, 2009

Does anyone have any first hand knowledge or experience concerning the quality of Distinction Leather furniture? From the Distinciton Leather web site I know it is made in North Carolina and it 8 way hand tied. I have tried local retail furniture dealers but no one seems to carry this line of furniture. Thanks!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
fieldser

I;m sitting on my 15 year old disnticion sofa right now. It's still very comfortable. The sofa we have have has springs in the cushions.

We need a new sofa and have found very little that is as comfortable as the distinction. The only reason we need a new sofa is because fifteen years ago for some unknown reason, I thought navy was a cool color for a sofa.

We bought the sofa from Wellington's on Blowing Rock, NC and they were great.

Bookmark   October 31, 2009 at 10:50PM
deeinohio

I can ditto fieldser's comments. We have purchased 2 recliners, a chair and ottoman, and 3 sofas in the past 11 years, all Distinction and all from Wellington's. Everyone is incredibly comfortable and well-made. My SIL, who lives in NC, recently purchased 2 Distinction sofas after doing a ton of research. She even visited the furniture plant.

Bookmark   November 1, 2009 at 12:11AM
tina5333

Swear to goodness, My wonderful Distinction Leather is also 15 years old and navy blue. I loved it so much but my DH said it was time to get something new. We bought a complete family room set from Lazy Boy. My daughter was thrilled to take the Distinction she grew up with. I HATE the new stuff! I am ordering a sofa, loveseat and ottomans from Distinction this week. The lazy boy furniture can go in the basement! I love Distinction!

Bookmark   November 7, 2012 at 9:28PM
More Discussions
need help with living room furniture placements
Hi, I have this living room 16.5 by 21.5 and the fireplace...
missbaggy
Durability of white leather
Will a white leather sofa discolor eventually no matter...
booyah053
Anyone else sick of the spam?
Spam, as in "Pro" members linking to their...
sushipup1
Slats or Boxspring?
Like the title says: Slats or Boxspring to support...
pbx2
Leather Furniture Expo
I'm considering purchasing a sofa by Elite Leather,...
Jen44012
Sponsored Products
Eastvold Furniture | Classic Side Table
YLiving.com
Armen Living NOHO Silver Satin Loveseat - LC10062SIL
Hayneedle
VIG Furniture - Divani Casa T60 - Modern Bonded Leather Sectional...
Great Furniture Deal
Sterling Sand Kidney Pillow
$42.00 | Bellacor
Swanky Two-Seater Bench in White
$369.99 | Dot & Bo
Blake Sofa
FRONTGATE
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™