Heavenly bed mattress.....

momto1September 11, 2005

Have any of you ordered one of these mattresses? We loved sleeping on one but I'm wondering how easy and quick the ordering process is? Seems like, if I remember correctly, it can take quite a while...

Thanks for any info.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
alisande

Is this one of those that's featured by a hotel? I've been reading that one reason why they feel so great is that hotels replace their mattresses quite often. At home, the foam, etc., can break down rather quickly.

Anyway, you can get your question answered at the forum linked below if you like.

Susan
whose new mattress arrived today, and who is going to bed very shortly with her fingers crossed

Here is a link that might be useful: mattress forum

Bookmark   September 13, 2005 at 10:36PM
r_buana_hotmail_com

Yes.. I have slept on it and purchased it..

Takes approximately 12 days all together..

This is the place where i bought it from. I bought latex.. Feels like hotel like bed www.1heavenlysleep.com

I have attached a link where you can see and get your bed. It's lovely :).. Enjoy

Here is a link that might be useful: 1HeavenlySleep

Bookmark   October 15, 2005 at 8:02AM
Mia_

I ordered a Westin Heavenly bed and I did not like this mattress. For the first couple of weeks, it felt comfortable, but then I started to experience lower back pain every time I woke up. The pain would disappear as soon as I got out of bed. I ended up getting rid of the mattress.

With a pillowtop mattress such as the Heavenly Bed, you have to remember that foams may compress and form body impressions. This mattress is the Simmons Beautyrest Classic...it is NOT a top-of-the-line Simmons mattress. Remember that hotels can replace worn down mattresses, and what may feel comfortable in a hotel for a few nights may not feel comfortable in the long run at home.

But you may love this mattress. Everyone is different when it comes to what mattress best suits them.

Bookmark   June 20, 2007 at 1:56AM
More Discussions
Slats or Boxspring?
Like the title says: Slats or Boxspring to support...
pbx2
Debating between a drexel or henredon bed
What is better quality? The are both 4 post beds. Just...
shweebies
Online slipcover companies
Need to re-slipcover our Arhaus Greta sectional, and...
kardut
Hancock & Moore older leather chair, maybe H&M sofa,can they be saved?
I have an opportunity to pick up this chair and sofa...
aesanford
how to buy high end furniture online and save?
Is there a guide to buying highend furniture online? I...
LauraOliver
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™