USA Premium Leather Furniture

psanchezp58September 12, 2009

Is there anyone who has experience with this company? How is the quality/durability of their sofas and chairs?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ycheng2

never heard of. where do you see their products?

Bookmark   September 13, 2009 at 8:35PM
ycheng2

it's formely called
"Viewpoint" Leather and now changed the name as U.S. Premium Leather. They have two plants, one in UT and one in NC. I found lots of mixed reviews for "viewpoint" such as color bleeding and peeling problems in a short time

Bookmark   September 23, 2009 at 10:11AM
dianewaghorne

We know that everybody has like to decor his or her home beautifully. So for it furniture is really important thing. There are various type of furniture available in the market.

Bookmark   September 30, 2009 at 5:42AM
oceanswifter

I found a set made by USA Premium Leather at a going out of business sale near my home. The salesperson in the store couldn't tell me much about the company so I decided to do some research on the company. The company was called Viewpoint and then for some reason changed there name about a year ago to USA Premium Leather. I went back to the store and asked the salesperson if I could get the sofa in another color and he said it only comes in one color. I wondered why. I decided to do some additional research and also found as the poster above did that Viewpoint had some mixed reviews. I found out that they often sell to stores going out of business and I wondered why. The sales person told me there were springs in the cushions and I actually though I could feel them. In the end I decided to spend a little more and get a better set at a store that wasn't going out of business.

Bookmark   May 3, 2010 at 7:46AM
More Discussions
Ethan Allen furniture... comments on quality
We're looking at Ethan Allen furniture. I know it was...
Mercymygft
Where can I find this style bed for less?
We're looking for a new bed and the only bed styles...
pugluv1
Online slipcover companies
Need to re-slipcover our Arhaus Greta sectional, and...
kardut
Barcalounger v Lane v Best or other recliner advice
Hi--I think I've done my homework,and I've read other...
sailormass
Duane Collie - Question, Please!
Our H & M Kodiak sofa, love seat, chair & ottoman...
cindylouhoo
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™