Chateau D'ax

drdawg13September 4, 2007

Okay I have seen different threads about it including responses from Mogator88. I am getting mixed feelings about this. I would like to know, will this couch last me for 5+ years, without cracking and breaking down. Will it be able to be used and not look crappy in a few years.

Help me out, you can email me directly at juslookinforfun@yahoo.com (yes i made the address for this post only)

jay

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mogator88

Responses should be posted here so everyone can get the benefit of reading them.

In my opinion, and many in the business would agree, C D'ax has not been made the way we'd like to see a sofa made. However, they have sold a lot of sofas over the years in some of the biggest and most respected stores here and in Europe.

Their sofas were made like Natuzzi's. I didn't think Natuzzi was made well but it didn't fall apart either.

My advice? If you keep your sofa longer than you keep your car you've done pretty well. These days we move too often or redecorate too frequently for most people to worry about "how long its going to last". Sorry that's the best advice I can give to this question.

Bookmark   September 6, 2007 at 11:52AM
More Discussions
Slats or Boxspring?
Like the title says: Slats or Boxspring to support...
pbx2
Flexsteel Lattitudes question....
My wife and I are about ready to purchase our first...
bgaviator
Bassett Custom Dining Tables
Anyone out there bought Bassett custom dining tables....
Gregstu
Barcalounger v Lane v Best or other recliner advice
Hi--I think I've done my homework,and I've read other...
sailormass
trundle bed/daybed questions
My mom is giving me the trundle bet frame and mattresses...
cindywhitall
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™