Do You Know Blacklion Furniture Co.?

dogitniceSeptember 8, 2010

Am considering an online order of a chair that Bloomingdales has for $1840 and they have for $1050 delivered and no tax but have found that they do not return phone calls. Too good to be true? They have stores in North Carolina. Does anyone have experience dealing with them?

The chair is a contemporary design recliner, made by 'Comfort Design,' which is a division of Kaussner Home Furnishings.

Any information would be appreciated. I have never ordered furniture online. (Also worth noting, They are in North Carolina and I am in NYC.)

Thanks, any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
lisa71195

I have been to Blacklion in NC several times (they are less than 2 hours away) they are a "rent a booth and sell your stuff" kind of home dec store. I love going thru all the booths/spaces. As far as furniture - everything I have seen there is excellent and much better prices than other retailers...I say go for it!!

Bookmark   September 11, 2010 at 10:00PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
dogitnice

Thank you very much Lisa. What worries me is that they did not respond to TWO phone messages when I was a potential customer so what would they be like if I was calling them with a problem :-(

The manufacture is Klaussner Furniture Company and they have an outlet in Asheboro, NC. Are you familiar with this company? The reviews on line say that they are terrible, citing quality control and lack of responsiveness to problems. Bloomingdales at least might stand behind the product if there is a problem.

The chair is very comfortable and I like the design. I would get it in either red frame and white leather or chrome and grey.
Here is a link.

http://www.comfortdesignfurniture.com/StyleInfo.aspx?sid=73

Here is a link that might be useful: This is the chair.

Bookmark   September 11, 2010 at 11:05PM
More Discussions
Slats or Boxspring?
Like the title says: Slats or Boxspring to support...
pbx2
Does Vanguard Furniture make a quality sectional
Hello. I am agonizing over finding the right sectional...
maggiewp
Couch identity help
Where can I find a similar couch(shape wise)? http://www.neodecodesigns.com/images/portfolio_images/trendybluecontemporary/6.JPG...
Sangeetha Selvaraj
How do I Deep Clean a Filthy Leather Sofa?
I purchased a used leather sofa off Craigslist last...
trofywife
Restoration Hardware at a Discount??
I love the furniture from RH but it is way out of my...
pooky
Sponsored Products
Tiffany Damask Chair - NAVY
$1,899.00 | Horchow
Milano Black Leather Ottoman
Overstock.com
Archibald Desk Chair
$499.00 | FRONTGATE
Voyager Desk
Grandin Road
Gilbert 22-Inch Damask Grey Decorative Pillows, Set of 2
$56.95 | Bellacor