Help with kincaid bed choice..please

julie825September 27, 2012

I have been looking for a domestic sleigh set since January in my price range. After choosing one that was discontinued, one from a company that went bankrupt, I finally chose Kincaids Keswick sleigh. After ordering I found out it was discontinued months ago. The collection also has a poster bed and a panel bed that I can pick from.

I feel like some of the panels look like giant rectangles against the wall. The poster bed is not so common now, maybe out of style? Or too girly for a man? I am not starting over, like the other pieces in the collection. I have also ruled out Amish due to cost and wanting more style.

Thanks

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ginger25

We have the Keswick collection with the poster bed and I think it is beautiful. I don't think it would be to feminine. The dark stain is so pretty. Out of style? I wouldn't think so, poster beds have been around forever. I had originally planned to get a sleigh bed also. The one I picked out from another company had also been discontinued. I went from furniture store to furniture store looking for pieces of this Keswick collection. I have the side tables with marble tops. Gorgeous!

Bookmark   September 27, 2012 at 7:08PM
More Discussions
Bauhaus sofa & Ethan Allen Metropolitan
Hello all, this is my first time posting, looking for...
blossom1022
how to buy high end furniture online and save?
Is there a guide to buying highend furniture online? I...
LauraOliver
Online slipcover companies
Need to re-slipcover our Arhaus Greta sectional, and...
kardut
casco bay furniture from someone who didnt just join
Hi im looking for reviews on casco bay furniture from...
armstrongarland
Need Beadroom Furniture
Well, two months ago I changed my home furniture. But...
jazmin07
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™