Keyless entry/Craftsman garage door opener

smudge48July 13, 2007

I bought a Clicker universal keyless entry which is compatible with my Craftsman 1/3 HP garage door opener (model# 139.53325SRT). Unfortunately I need the dip switch code sequence, but the board is attached and I can't get to the dip switches. The garage door opener was also installed by the builder (we are the first house owners) and we don't have the Craftsman manual. Is there any other way to find out the code sequence? Or is there an online manual which would tell me how to get to the code sequence?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
don_1_2006

There are no dip switches on your opener. Those were used on much older models. Just to the left of where all those white wires go you will find the smart/learn button. Press and immediately release this. Now key in your 4 digit number and press enter on your keypad. If you got the right keypad it should work.

Bookmark   July 16, 2007 at 1:10PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
smudge48

Sorry it took so long to reply back. I finally figured out there were no dip switches when I opened the remote switch that goes in the cars. Unfortunately the directions that came in the package were not so clear. I finally went on the Clicker web site and got the keyless to work.
Thanks for your help!

Bookmark   August 10, 2007 at 10:08AM
More Discussions
Garage door won't open - even manually
Our garage door won�t open - the motor works,...
karyn
Craftsman Garage door openers old dipswitch technology
My garage door motors still work great- 30 years old....
mamasalvo
Craftsman 3/4 HP Garage Door Opener w/Extension
I just installed a 9.18450 opener with a track extension...
brian_nb
New construction.. Trying to decide on what flooring for garage..
Ok.. So we are building a brand new house and one of...
Jason143NBPD
Allister GDO not closing with remote
Having a problem with my Allister Access 3500 GDO not...
irishh7
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™