Ethan Allen Furniture

amaoricanSeptember 10, 2011

I've searched the internet to try and find out what collection I have...I was given a 7 drawer lingerie dresser, a 12 drawer dresser and 2 bedside dressers, I was told they're over 35 years old...the person who gave them to me has now passed, is there anyone who could help me identify what I have.I have pictures, they have numbers on the back, I don't even know what the wood is...it looks kinda cherry, but then someone mentioned that they could have been Mahogany...please how can I find out!!!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
LeeRosenthall

It would be helpful if you could post photos of the items. Ethan Allen has had so many lines over the years. We bought a lot of EA stuff about 20 years ago when they were adding a lot of contemporary lines but still offering their "Georgian Court" (cherry) and "18th Century Mahogany" lines, and I still have the old catalogues. Try googling those names and then looking at the results under "images" to help narrow your search.

Here is a link that might be useful: Ethan Allen Georgian Court Triple Dresser & Mirror on ebay

Bookmark   September 11, 2011 at 9:19PM
More Discussions
Slats or Boxspring?
Like the title says: Slats or Boxspring to support...
pbx2
Furniture help
Hello My boyfriend and I just moved in and we really...
Penny Dimitrakaki
how to buy high end furniture online and save?
Is there a guide to buying highend furniture online? I...
LauraOliver
Living Room Furniture Recomendations
What brands of living room furniture compare to Durham...
tiffany2009
Lexington chez michelle Bedroom Set - 7 piece
Hi, i am purchasing a used 7-piece Lexington chez michelle...
kathietang
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™