Sheets to fit Tempurpedic mattress?

brcooksAugust 17, 2008

I really hate shopping for sheets. And now it's worse because our T-pedic mattress is so deep that even our old deep pocket sheets dont' fit. When I search sites for "deep pocket" results vary from as small as 15 inches, which is way to small. I think I need to fit at least 20 inches. Anyone have any good recommendations for sheets? I might have spend more than I've ever spent before on sheets, so I don't really want to experiment.

Thanks!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
kimberlysaint

I have a really thick Tempurpedic mattress too and I have found that Shabby Chic's target line fits my mattress very well and I really like how the sheets feel. I tried to get some Shabby Chic sheets to fit a regular twin size bed in our house and the sheets were ridicously too big. If her style doesn't go with your room you could get the sheets in plain white. I have also found that with my Tempurpedic mattress I have to use a mattress pad cover or my sheets slide right off the bed after one or two nights. I had heard that you weren't supposed to use a mattress pad cover with these types of mattresses but I still do. I love my mattress though. Good luck.

Bookmark   August 17, 2008 at 9:18PM
brcooks

Thanks kimberlysaint. I will check those out. BTW, we bought the Tempurpedic mattress pad/protector. I didn't want to at first because the mattress feels so wonderful. But it is working out great, and we wanted to protect the mattress.

Bookmark   August 18, 2008 at 1:28AM
mboston_gw

I can't find bedding to fit mine correctly. We have the California Twin, which are extra long. They are on seperate frames but we put them together and I make it up as a Queen. Of course, seperate fitted sheets but I use a Queen top sheet which is a little short on the sides but a king is way too long. I do use a King quilt and comforter.

Bookmark   August 20, 2008 at 3:32PM
freethinker99

Actually you can find sheets to fit these mattresses for pretty much any depth. You might want to look online. I happen to also have a Tempurpedic and also find it to be the best mattress out there. We did purchase our sheets online as we had troubel finding them locally.

Bookmark   August 8, 2013 at 9:19PM
More Discussions
Furniture help
Hello My boyfriend and I just moved in and we really...
Penny Dimitrakaki
Barcalounger v Lane v Best or other recliner advice
Hi--I think I've done my homework,and I've read other...
sailormass
Michael Thomas sectional
Recently rented a luxury ski home that featured a Michael...
Christina Stumpf
What happens to returned furniture
We recently received a living room furniture and one...
madness76
Need Beadroom Furniture
Well, two months ago I changed my home furniture. But...
jazmin07
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™