Best Online Sites for Leather Furniture

asuwishAugust 6, 2011

Hi Everyone,

We just moved and I am in need of a new living room set and a new king bedroom set. Since I have young kids and cats I am hoping to find something durable, but still nice. What are currently the best online stores for leather couches, sectionals, ottomans, and chairs? Also, any luck with ordering bedroom furniture online? I want decent quality with a great price (if possible). I would like to keep each room under 2,000 though I am willing to go up if it's something I love. Thanks!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
toronado3800 Zone 6 StLouis

Is there a reason you want to do this online instead of in person?

To me these are big purchases you will either love or be stuck with for a decade or longer.

I suppose bedroom furniture is more a look item.

Mattresses and sofas are feel orientated even if sofas must have a look as well.

Bookmark   August 6, 2011 at 11:24PM
asuwish

We already have a mattress. The reason I want to order online is because I have young kids so it's difficult for me to spend lots of time looking in actual stores. Also, we moved from a large city to smaller area where there is not as much available locally.

Bookmark   August 7, 2011 at 6:14PM
toronado3800 Zone 6 StLouis

That makes sense. Kinds and furniture stores do not always mix.

I am still a stick in the mud when it comes to online shopping. Unless I am familiar with the company I at least call to make sure SOMEONE answers and I am not feeding my mo ey to a shut down company with an active website.

Bookmark   August 8, 2011 at 9:18AM
deeinohio

I've ordered a ton of leather furniture from Wellington Furniture Company, all reasonably priced and incredibly well-made. Just make sure you buy Distinction brand. It's still made in NC. Some of the other brands they now carry are from China - didn't use to be that way.

My SIL purchased hers and actually went to the plant to see them being made. Good luck.

Bookmark   August 11, 2011 at 7:56PM
More Discussions
Omnia leather furniture
We have seen a sofa by Omnia that we like - for around...
Susijo
Kitchen Table Repair
Hi. My kitchen table has a crack in it and I was wondering...
marc83
Ethan Allen furniture... comments on quality
We're looking at Ethan Allen furniture. I know it was...
Mercymygft
How to add under bed storage?
I love our bed, especially the headboard. Sadly our...
fuzzypawsnewpad
Tolix for outdoors?
Does anyone have experience using Tolix chairs outdoors?...
Chris 802
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™