Elite Leather Furniture

tkfessAugust 20, 2011

I am looking for a good quality leather couch and am considering purchasing a sofa recliner manufactured by Elite Leather Company based in Southern California.

Has anyone purchased a couch manufactured by Elite Leather? Any comments or recommendations regarding reputable leather sofa recliner manufacturers are appreciated.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
johnxyz

Bump ttt - looking for opinions on Elite Leather

Bookmark   September 3, 2011 at 9:06PM
Weewu1

Have had Elite Lenoir model sectional for several years and still looks and feels like new. It is very cozy & comfortable for lounging and also has a sturdy feeling when getting up/down. I found cushions for this model most comfortable as standard. Good luck.

Bookmark   September 8, 2011 at 9:43AM
jscout

I've had the Elite Leather Livingston reclining sofa in my family room since June 2008. I love it. It has held up very well and is even more comfortable now that it was when new. It did take few months to break-in. The reclining mechanisms still function very well. The seats are still plump and there's no sagging. I highly recommend Elite, but I think they discontinued the Livingston since I don't see it on there website anymore. It looks like the Denver only without nailheads.

Bookmark   January 4, 2012 at 2:54PM
freethinker99

I am familiar with Elite Leather. It is a stylish California contemporary look with comfortable seats and well tailored with nice leathers. Their website says the frames are hardwood. The website does not discuss their spring construction but I do believe they utilize a sinuous spring construction. It is a family run company with a clean look somewhat along the lines of American leather.

Bookmark   January 30, 2012 at 9:56AM
kate38

I've had Elite Leather furniture in my family room for over four years and it's held up very well and is very comfortable. I bought their motorized recliner, too, and although I bought it for when we get older, I think we would have been just as well off with the non-motorized version. I would buy this brand again.

Bookmark   February 3, 2012 at 12:12PM
More Discussions
Taylor King sofas ??
We have found a couple Taylor King sofas that we really...
fleurdelis05
Flexsteel Lattitudes question....
My wife and I are about ready to purchase our first...
bgaviator
Furniture help
Hello My boyfriend and I just moved in and we really...
Penny Dimitrakaki
Michael Thomas sectional
Recently rented a luxury ski home that featured a Michael...
Christina Stumpf
crate barrel sofa quality
what can be said about the crate and barrel sofa quality...
kermit_xc
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™