Where to purchase Hickory Chair and Century furniture

tiamariaAugust 23, 2011

Where can I get the best prices for Hickory Chair or Century furniture? I'm designing a master bedroom in an eclectic style and find these manufacturers have wonderful finishes and style. They're modern styles aren't too modern but maintain a sense of tradition.

Does anyone discount either of these lines?

I'm almost afraid to check on prices since I'm sure the customization comes with a hefty price tag and I always like furniture I can't afford then give up.

I am planning on hanging the tv on the wall over an elegant credenza which means my other wall needs a piece with height or to have a tall chest. All of this in a clean but not modern style. I want to mix in elements of tradition by way of hardware and accessories.

Hope someone can help.

Mrs T

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
beth4

I see you live in New Jersey.....close enough to drive down to Farmville, Virginia to visit the amazing Green Front Furniture. It's a furniture/Oriental carpet/accessories store that consists of 9 old tobacco warehouse converted into an amazing furniture experience. They carry high and mid grades of furniture, including Hickory Chair and Century, at discounted prices. They carry thousands of hand-knotted Oriental carpets from India, Pakistan, Afghanistan and other locations .. "the equivalent of 5 football fields of Oriental carpets". It's definitely worth a drive down...there are B&Bs or local lodging and some nice restaurants for a weekend. I especially recommend Charley's Waterfront Cafe actually located at Green Front -- excellent food, good wine list and a great way to relax and unwinde after a fabulous day of shopping.

Check out the web link I've attached.

Beth, who has purchased furniture and many Oriental carpets there.

Here is a link that might be useful: Green Front Furniture

Bookmark   August 26, 2011 at 12:47PM
More Discussions
Durability of white leather
Will a white leather sofa discolor eventually no matter...
booyah053
What happens to returned furniture
We recently received a living room furniture and one...
madness76
Need suggestions to soften my recliner
I bought a recliner from China, construction is fine...
biax
Rove concepts
Hi: I was wondering if anyone has heard about Rove...
chitra0828
Room&Board Cruz Chaise Lounge Cushion help
I would be forever grateful If anyone has a Cruz chaise...
missmaggs
Sponsored Products
Fitzgerald Leather Chair - Brighton Lemon Grass Yellow
Joybird Furniture
Brown Aspen Leather Sofa
Zuri Furniture
Ring Lounge Chair Set in Silver
$999.00 | LexMod
Stilo Satin Nickel LED Mini Pendant with Flat Canopy and Amber Matte Glass
$346.50 | Bellacor
Darya Rugs Kazak, Red, 2'7" x 10'3" Runner Rug M1760-171
Bitterroot Bit and Spur