Where to purchase Hickory Chair and Century furniture

tiamariaAugust 23, 2011

Where can I get the best prices for Hickory Chair or Century furniture? I'm designing a master bedroom in an eclectic style and find these manufacturers have wonderful finishes and style. They're modern styles aren't too modern but maintain a sense of tradition.

Does anyone discount either of these lines?

I'm almost afraid to check on prices since I'm sure the customization comes with a hefty price tag and I always like furniture I can't afford then give up.

I am planning on hanging the tv on the wall over an elegant credenza which means my other wall needs a piece with height or to have a tall chest. All of this in a clean but not modern style. I want to mix in elements of tradition by way of hardware and accessories.

Hope someone can help.

Mrs T

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
beth4

I see you live in New Jersey.....close enough to drive down to Farmville, Virginia to visit the amazing Green Front Furniture. It's a furniture/Oriental carpet/accessories store that consists of 9 old tobacco warehouse converted into an amazing furniture experience. They carry high and mid grades of furniture, including Hickory Chair and Century, at discounted prices. They carry thousands of hand-knotted Oriental carpets from India, Pakistan, Afghanistan and other locations .. "the equivalent of 5 football fields of Oriental carpets". It's definitely worth a drive down...there are B&Bs or local lodging and some nice restaurants for a weekend. I especially recommend Charley's Waterfront Cafe actually located at Green Front -- excellent food, good wine list and a great way to relax and unwinde after a fabulous day of shopping.

Check out the web link I've attached.

Beth, who has purchased furniture and many Oriental carpets there.

Here is a link that might be useful: Green Front Furniture

Bookmark   August 26, 2011 at 12:47PM
More Discussions
Slats or Boxspring?
Like the title says: Slats or Boxspring to support...
pbx2
Coaster furniure quality?
I found a dining table and china cabinet online that...
cand1781
Couch for Big and Tall Guy
What suggestions would you all offer on what to look...
happs
Need Beadroom Furniture
Well, two months ago I changed my home furniture. But...
jazmin07
Hancock & Moore older leather chair, maybe H&M sofa,can they be saved?
I have an opportunity to pick up this chair and sofa...
aesanford
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™