Charles Webb bookcase bracket for holding shelves

stephenjAugust 19, 2010

I purchased two oak bookcases about 20-25 years ago from Webb. The bookcases have done very well and are still pristine, no warping. However, my son lost two of the brackets that the shelves slip over that hold them in place. They are a wire gauge steel. Does anyone know whether they are a standard part and where i could get them? My last resort is buying wire and cutting it and bending it myself. That is a less desirable solution. Thanks for any help.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Like these?

If so, you know to search for "Magic Wire" suppliers.

Here is a link that might be useful: Magic wire

    Bookmark   August 19, 2010 at 9:11PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I purchased a charles webb baby crib 30 years ago and have had it in my attic(s). I would like to set it up, but 2 moves later, I have lost all the hardware. Any ideas of where to get replacement pieces.
Since I cannot figure out how to put it together, I don't even know what to look for. any help would be welcome. It is a beautiful oak piece in excellent condition.

    Bookmark   May 22, 2011 at 6:17PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Online slipcover companies
Need to re-slipcover our Arhaus Greta sectional, and...
Need Beadroom Furniture
Well, two months ago I changed my home furniture. But...
crate barrel sofa quality
what can be said about the crate and barrel sofa quality...
What experience have you had with Nantuckit Furniture?
Hi! I am thinking about purchasing a slipcovered sectional...
Furniture help
Hello My boyfriend and I just moved in and we really...
Penny Dimitrakaki
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™