Craftsman GDO signal droped

harborwindMay 21, 2008

Hi everyone!

Since couple of weeks my Craftsman garage door opener/remote signal radius went bed I mean when I pull up on driveway have to be close to the door even have to put out on my car window and push it couple times in order to open it.I know a little bit about electronics so I checked batt.sensors,reprogramed it,extend antenna wire and put outside door,it is very annoying it worked just fine before and now radius is between 25 and 10 feet some times have to hold button down for couple seconds;as I sed everything else is just fine on the system please help me if you have any thoughs. Thank you

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
don_1_2006

If you have added anything electronic or electric to your garage unplug them and try. Otherwise your receiver has lost some sensitivity and a new logic board is needed.

Bookmark   May 21, 2008 at 6:04PM
harborwind

Hi Don 1 2006
Thanks for your answer I allready unpluged everything what was installed lately since issue showed up,but it's the same.I have few more things left but had those at the beginning.I do have contact problem with my keyless entry,but battery is removed,shut down.Tell me please if have to change board how difficult it is? I'm afraid of all of those adjustments.Thanks

Bookmark   May 22, 2008 at 1:40AM
don_1_2006

If you replace the board the only adjustment you will have to make is with the up and down force. You will also have to program your remotes. The instructions should be with the board.

Bookmark   May 22, 2008 at 4:41PM
More Discussions
Garage door won't open - even manually
Our garage door won�t open - the motor works,...
karyn
Allister GDO not closing with remote
Having a problem with my Allister Access 3500 GDO not...
irishh7
who makes a 10x8 "Carriage House" style garage door?
Perusing the websites of most of the major garage door...
Daniel501
Custom Wood Garage Doors
Does anyone know or have experience with wood garage...
linda_1010
Turning part of garage into storage/man cave/laundry
Some background in my project: 1. I need a study, so...
toffee-el
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™