Leather pedestal swivel recliner

kayaker1972August 14, 2014

Hello, have been looking several months for a LEATHER pedestal swivel recliner(likes attached photo). Most are faux leather and I'm not interested in that. Lane no longer carries them. Almost settled on 2 Barcalounger brand pedestal recliners but read too many bad customer service complaints about trying to get repairs. Also on their website they do NOT even have their phone # or an email address. I don't mind having vinyl match on sides and back but seating area must be real leather. I am now looking at Craftmaster Brand. Anyone have any experience with this company. Also found one with microfiber that looks like leather. Opinions? I like leather because of it being so easy to clean and don't have to worry about spills and odors being absorbed. Any suggestions of other brands to consider or stay away from? Thanks for any help.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sushipup1

Is this what you are looking for?

Here is a link that might be useful: Ekomes Stressless Recliners

Bookmark   August 14, 2014 at 5:29PM
kayaker1972

Sushipup, thanks for the link and those are beautiful but quite a bit more than I want to pay. I'm hoping to find something between $800-$1000.

Bookmark   August 14, 2014 at 7:44PM
freethinker99

There are a few companies that have pretty knock offs of the Norwegian chairs, which are made in China that you might look at. I think one of them is Relaxer. You can also look at few of the other Norwegian brands that are a bit less than Stressless.

Bookmark   August 20, 2014 at 7:07PM
More Discussions
trundle bed/daybed questions
My mom is giving me the trundle bet frame and mattresses...
cindywhitall
Where can I find this style bed for less?
We're looking for a new bed and the only bed styles...
pugluv1
Flexsteel Lattitudes question....
My wife and I are about ready to purchase our first...
bgaviator
Barcalounger v Lane v Best or other recliner advice
Hi--I think I've done my homework,and I've read other...
sailormass
Who Are Reputable Made In America/North American Furniture Companies?
I am looking for great-room/living room furniture for...
mothersnood
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™