Quality Sectionals?

LetitiaMAugust 3, 2013

I have been reading the forum but did not see any current threads on this topic. My Lane reclining sofa has one broken recliner and hubby wants a new sofa. The Lane has held up really well after 13 years and 5 kids. The cushions are firm, the backs are great, hate to see it go. The daily usage will now be Hubby and me and two adult children. Gaming, movie watching, my on my laptop (like now). We also do a lot of entertaining.

I will be looking at Lane again, but now they have no more stores you have to go to an authorized dealer.

I am looking at spending $2-3 thousand. 119-128 length. The brands I am looking at besides Lane are Robert Michael and Lazy Boy. It does not need to be a recliner. I am looking for feedback on these brands of sectionals or other suggestions. Thank you so much! I am so afraid of buying a piece of crap and having regrets.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
GypsyWaterfowl

The furniture at Crate & Barrel seems like good quality, but the styles are mostly contemporary. I've had a C&B sofa for about three months, and I'm very happy with it, so far. Hopefully, it will last for at least five years.

Bassett is probably a safe bet, but a little pricey. Their sectionals start at about $2500, but if you can wait for a sale, you may save a few hundred dollars.

Here is a link that might be useful: Bassett Furniture

Bookmark   August 12, 2013 at 11:37PM
More Discussions
Ethan Allen furniture... comments on quality
We're looking at Ethan Allen furniture. I know it was...
Mercymygft
Who Are Reputable Made In America/North American Furniture Companies?
I am looking for great-room/living room furniture for...
mothersnood
Kitchen Table Repair
Hi. My kitchen table has a crack in it and I was wondering...
marc83
Flexsteel Lattitudes question....
My wife and I are about ready to purchase our first...
bgaviator
Omnia leather furniture
We have seen a sofa by Omnia that we like - for around...
Susijo
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™