Experience/Comments on Lexington Home Brands

swingking03August 12, 2010

My wife and I are looking to purchase a new bedroom set (bed, 2 dressers, mirror, and nightstand). We are looking to get something that will last a lifetime. She has seen two sets made by Lexington Home Brands that she really likes, but I cannot find any comments about them. The collections she likes are Barclay Square, and Kingstown by Tommy Bahama. Does anyone have any experince or comments about Lexington Home Brands and/or Tommy Bahama Home? She also likes one by Paula Deen Home if anyone has opnions on that.

Also, based on some posts I've seen here, I have looked into some Durham collections, however there are no dealers in my area. Compared to the two mentioned above, is Durham worth a long drive to check out? How do they price in comparison?

Thanks for your help!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
deeinohio

Nearly all the case goods I own are Lexington. It's a mid-range furniture. All the drawers are dovetailed, the backs of the end tables are beautifully finished, the wood finishes are nice. I've always been happy with them. I own: coffee table, end table, corner television cabinet, bedroom armoire, bed tables, dining room table and chairs.

Bookmark   August 12, 2010 at 8:11PM
gsciencechick

We have Lexington Seaside Setreat BR pieces that I bought when I was single about 10 years ago. I am very happy with the quality. Of course, this line is now discontinued so any other pieces are CL or ebay. There were all sorts of other pieces: coffee tables, DR, etc.

I was fortunate in that I was able to order the pieces from a local furniture store. They had a few pieces in stock.

Bookmark   August 21, 2010 at 11:02PM
janjan212

I know nothing about Furniture but I do own a couple pieces from Lexington Home Brands. A Tommy Bahama end table and 2 swivel chairs. I've just had them both for about 6 months and I love them. I came on here today to find out about their sofa's but so far, not a lot of info out there on the brand in general.

Bookmark   August 29, 2010 at 1:10PM
More Discussions
Bassett Custom Dining Tables
Anyone out there bought Bassett custom dining tables....
Gregstu
What happens to returned furniture
We recently received a living room furniture and one...
madness76
trundle bed/daybed questions
My mom is giving me the trundle bet frame and mattresses...
cindywhitall
Couch for Big and Tall Guy
What suggestions would you all offer on what to look...
happs
Hancock & Moore older leather chair, maybe H&M sofa,can they be saved?
I have an opportunity to pick up this chair and sofa...
aesanford
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™