buying land/building a home?
We would like to build a home in about 2 years. We are wondering if it would be better to buy our lot now and make payments on it so we have equity in 2 years or if we should just wait and buy land/build at the same time.
If we wait we could do a one time closing.
If we don't the land we want may be gone and we will have to look elsewhere. My heart wants this subdivision. There are maybe 5 or 6 lots left.
If we buy now we will be paying interest on the loan vs if we wait no interest.
We are waiting for the housing market to get better before listing our house.