Craftsman 139.53629 remote problem

AAinFLMarch 19, 2012

My remotes no longer open the garage doors properly. I have 3 doors. The doors all open with the manual switch on the wall. One door operates with a single remote. When I clear the unit's memory and try to reprogram, i get only a flashing LED on the unit; it flashes about 10-12 times before stopping. One remote operates the central door, the other remote cannot be programmed to operate the central door. The 3rd door does not operate from either remote. I have not tried the 1st door recently.

Thanks in advance for sharing your expertise.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
don_1_2006

I'm having a time figuring this out. Are you saying you have three 139.53629 openers? How many remotes? You want each remote to open all three doors? Why? Is the 1st door opener working or not? Have you replaced the batteries? Do you have wireless keypads at the doors and if so are they working? Have you had electrical storms or power surges recently?

Bookmark   March 20, 2012 at 5:46PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
AAinFL

Yes, I have 3 garage doors and 3 remotes with 3 keys on each. Anyway, I managed to find the problem. I found a remote that works and programmed it to operate all 3 doors. Two of the remotes are going back and they work intermittently. I bought a new remote and everything works using it.

thanks, your forum was very helpful; it help me identify the problem.

Bookmark   March 20, 2012 at 8:36PM
More Discussions
Craftsman 3/4 HP Garage Door Opener w/Extension
I just installed a 9.18450 opener with a track extension...
brian_nb
Allister GDO not closing with remote
Having a problem with my Allister Access 3500 GDO not...
irishh7
Sun shines on sensor....
...and garage door will not stay down! Anyone have...
phoggie
Snowblower help
I have a M t d model 317e760f118 track driven snow...
thechad1985
Craftsman garage door opener problems
I am having trouble with my 3 year old Craftsman garage...
magilla_53
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™