Know anything about leathershoppe

mzdeeJuly 28, 2009

The internet site with leather furniture? I saw a BY sofa there at about 500 dollars less than the wellington site. Exact same sofa. Before I plunk down my hard earned cash, I would very much like your insights on this company. They are located in TX. I checked the BBB site and they had 3 complaints and all have been closed.

Thanks in advance

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
john_wc

You might want to click on the "Policy" link at the bottom of the page to ensure you are comfortable with their policies. For example, with Boyles, you pay half down and the remaining half when the furniture is delivered. LeatherShoppe requires you to pay half when ordering and the remaining half BEFORE your furniture is released to the delivery service.

Bookmark   August 1, 2009 at 10:22AM
mzdee

Since I asked the question, I thought I'd give you an update. I got 2 emails the same day, after checking on the status of the order. One said that the factory expected completion some time the week of August 24th. The next one said that the factory had notified them that the order was complete, they were billing me for the remaining balance, and that the shipping company would notify me of a delivery date. I'm a little unnerved that they bill me and effectively leave it up to the shipping company from there. I'll see what happens this coming week.
Stay tuned for updates if you're interested.

Bookmark   August 15, 2009 at 10:02AM
mzdee

The shipping company has delivery scheduled for Tuesday. We'll see what happens :)

Bookmark   August 21, 2009 at 5:23PM
More Discussions
Slats or Boxspring?
Like the title says: Slats or Boxspring to support...
pbx2
casco bay furniture from someone who didnt just join
Hi im looking for reviews on casco bay furniture from...
armstrongarland
Debating between a drexel or henredon bed
What is better quality? The are both 4 post beds. Just...
shweebies
Furniture help
Hello My boyfriend and I just moved in and we really...
Penny Dimitrakaki
looking for Marge Carson Used Pieces
Hi there, I am looking to buy used Marge Carson Furniture. Kindly, Barb...
iluvcarats
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™