Need Help! Ran out of Pergo Golden Bamboo Laminate Flooring!

Jessica_LeggApril 26, 2011

Hi all,

I'm in the process of remodeling a room into a dance studio for my daughter's birthday party this Saturday (she and her friends are all dancers), and I ran out of Pergo Golden Bamboo Laminate flooring. 4 feet short. Lowe's assured me 5 boxes would be enough, but it wasn't.

I tried to order more, and it was backordered. I agreed to pay for overnight shipping, when it became available on the 25th, and got a call yesterday that it was delayed again until the 29th. Too late.

Lowe's tell me I'm out of luck. I find it hard to believe not a single Lowe's in the country has one box of this stuff, but they tell me they have no way of knowing since they don't log special order items into inventory.

Does anyone have half a box left over that I can buy. I will pay for overnight shipping. It was so important to my daughter that this be done, and I don't want to disappoint her on her birthday.

Can anyone help?

503-752-2413. Jessica

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
andi_k

Did you try ebay or Craig's List?

Bookmark   April 26, 2011 at 2:42PM
prairiedawnpam

or kijiji?

Bookmark   May 4, 2011 at 11:49AM
Floortech

You will have to wait will be my guess...and all of the lowes are getting it from Pergo itself so yes...none will have any available. Distributors do not carry this product as it is made especially for Lowes. We go through it all the time. A true retailer could have made it happen but Lowes can't. Just kind of the breaks when you deal with box store.

Bookmark   May 4, 2011 at 10:59PM
More Discussions
why is everyone pushing water based poly?
Everyone that I have gotten estimates for is pricing...
NYMK
LVT or Tile
I am trying to decide what to replace my carpet in...
hlariscy
Flooring for road noise - Carpet or LVT
Hi Everyone, We are looking into replacing our entire...
houston70sranch
Tiling on Cement Subfloor or Wood Subfloor?
I live in San Francisco and we are not near any water...
gqchynaboy
Anyone used Coretec?
I have searched and searched, but I haven't seen any...
joygreenwald
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™