Anybody know quality of Signature Design Furniture by Ashleys?

cricket5050July 11, 2009

I feel like I was dupped today when I purchased a Signature Design sofa from a local store today. I read the negative reviews on Ashley furniture and mentioned to the sales person many times about this. I told her I did not want to buy an Ashley's sofa. Well, they sold me on a sofa made by Signature Designs.

Imagine my shock when I started researching this company and found out it is a division of Ashleys!! Does anybody know if this furniture is low/poor quality or along the higher Ashley Line of Millenium?

Should I cancel my order???

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jene

I think, perhaps, I would cancel my order unless you have the option of sending it back upon inspection. Our city had an
Ashley Furniture move in, and I thought, "Oh Good, another furniture store!" However, I was very disappointed when we went through the store, to find the quality very poor. It seemed that there was a lot of plastic that looked somewhat like wood. Otherwise, it was mostly veneers.
If quality furniture is important to you, I would not deal with Ashleys. I have not been back to the store again.

Bookmark   July 14, 2009 at 5:48PM
More Discussions
Smith Brothers of Berne - experience with?
Apologies for the dual post - I'm sinking the other...
marys1000
What happens to returned furniture
We recently received a living room furniture and one...
madness76
Kitchen Table Repair
Hi. My kitchen table has a crack in it and I was wondering...
marc83
Omnia leather furniture
We have seen a sofa by Omnia that we like - for around...
Susijo
Tolix for outdoors?
Does anyone have experience using Tolix chairs outdoors?...
Chris 802
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™