Neiman Marcus - Horchow Furniture Manufacturer Help

4381919July 31, 2012

Hello! I am trying to find the manufacturer or vendor of this chest featured by both Horchow and Neiman Marcus. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

"Harbor" Mirrored Chest

http://www.horchow.com/p/Harbor-Mirrored-Chest-harbor/cprod82310011___/?eItemId=cprod82310011&cmCat=search&searchType=MAIN&icid=&rte=%252Fsearch.jhtml%253FN%253D0%2526Ntt%253Dharbor

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/p/Harbor-Mirrored-Chest-Quick-Ship/prod137780183_cat44620744_cat40520744_/?isEditorial=false&index=135&seoDesigner=&cmCat=cat000000cat000553cat40520731cat40520744cat44620744

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
rmanbike

This chest is imported by Neiman Marcus and is offered in their Horchow line. Very few people inside NM even knows who the source or manufacturer is, they source from a very wide range of companies/countries. So the chance you finding this info is very slim. Sorry, but if you look at their other products, those not imported will usually have the manufacturers name.

Bookmark   July 31, 2012 at 8:43PM
CharlotteHome

Hi, Secret sources is one of my favorite interior designer skills! That's the Katie chest from World's Away and NM and Horchow just sell on their website. World's Away is the top manufacturer of mirrored furniture but they sell only to trade members (stores and interior designers). There are a lot of cheaper replicas on the market but World's Away is the real stuff. They have gorgeous pieces! I sell a lot of these chests and nightstands to clients. Since, this piece ships from the manufacturer to you anyway, PM if you want me to look up pricing and shipping costs. I can usually get much better prices for design clients than online retail sources.

Bookmark   August 13, 2012 at 3:20PM
KarlPt

You should take online help. From there you can get proper guidance. I have purchased Mirror chest from online store and its attractive and at very affordable rates.

Bookmark   August 14, 2012 at 12:39PM
debbiem311

Hi I am desperately trying to find the manufacterur for the Black Nicolette Bedroom Set recently discontinued from Horchow.........PLEEEEEEZ DOES ANYONE KNOW??

Thanks in advance!

Bookmark   August 22, 2012 at 12:13PM
lisalak22

This bed is made by Pulaski. Hope this helps :)

Bookmark   August 24, 2012 at 6:06PM
kamkar2006

Can anyone help me find out who makes this furniture set? The link shows the only a small picture of the desk and credenza. How are you supposed to see if you want to buy the item with a picture like this? From zooming in on this desk, it looks like a nice quality desk! Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Here is a link that might be useful: horchow desk set

Bookmark   December 10, 2012 at 9:34PM
laurentamale

How about the Warner Linen Sectional?

I'd like to order it, but I have no idea how comfortable it is. Would like to find one in a store that I can actually try out... Thanks!

Here is a link that might be useful: Warner Linen Sectional

Bookmark   March 25, 2014 at 3:19PM
huddybuddy01

Need help finding out who makes this bed.

Bookmark   February 10, 2015 at 7:29AM
More Discussions
Bernhardt vs. Thomasville for leather.
Thinking of getting a leather sofa for its durability....
Sparks72
trundle bed/daybed questions
My mom is giving me the trundle bet frame and mattresses...
cindywhitall
Lee Industries Sofa--worst ever furniture
I can use everyone's assistance in helping me solve...
sf_treat
looking for Marge Carson Used Pieces
Hi there, I am looking to buy used Marge Carson Furniture. Kindly, Barb...
iluvcarats
Slats or Boxspring?
Like the title says: Slats or Boxspring to support...
pbx2
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™