Home Office Chair

analyticalJuly 18, 2007

Anyone know of a good home office chair. I like the look of leather with wood arms but like an ergonomic feel. One I have seen is by office star which has a leather seat but ergonomic mesh back. Anybody have a chair that is super comfortable that looks nice with a nice wood desk?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
wearybuilder

I'm wondering about this too...I'm searching the archives, but if anyone has a quick thought, I'd appreciate it! :)

Bookmark   February 22, 2009 at 10:28PM
ncamy

This may not be the look you're after but we have two of these chairs and trust me they are super comfortable. Afterall I sit at the computer for hours reading gardenweb! We bought them at Boyles for about $500 each.

Here is a link that might be useful: office chair

Bookmark   February 22, 2009 at 11:05PM
john_wc

I have the chair linked below in my study albeit in a different color. I find it very comfortable and of good quality.

Here is a link that might be useful:

Bookmark   February 28, 2009 at 10:06PM
cuse69

Try Hancock & Moore or Leathercraft for quality home office chairs.

Bookmark   April 3, 2009 at 8:16PM
joseph002

There are a wide variety of choices when looking to find the perfect home office chair. It is quite possible to find a chair that offers good ergonomic support and also perfectly matches your home office decor.A home office chair must be comfortable and flexible.

Bookmark   May 22, 2013 at 7:30AM
freethinker99

I just made post on another thread but I think Fjords by Hjellegjerde make a terrific office chair. They are ergonomic with great back support. The chairs are made in Norway.

Bookmark   May 23, 2013 at 11:14AM
freethinker99

Another company to look at for some nice officechairs is Distinction Leather. These will be similar to Leathercraft and Hanock and Moore but the cost will be considerably less.

Bookmark   February 26, 2014 at 11:52AM
Idealistic

H & M and Leathercraft are too expensive and will not sell to you only a dealer the best way to go here is Fairfield. Too many companies are ripping off the customer by not letting them buy anything without a dealer buying it the dealer's price which is probably twice or sometime three times more depending the company you choose to buy from. It used to be that Hickory had a 20 mile area to look at different stuff for the same quality, styles, and at price value! Basically if you are paying a $1000 or more for a home office chair, you better go have your head examined! Better yet Office Depot would be better than a $1000.

Bookmark   April 12, 2014 at 6:09PM
More Discussions
casco bay furniture from someone who didnt just join
Hi im looking for reviews on casco bay furniture from...
armstrongarland
Furniture Arrangement Help Needed
There's my new great room from overhead. You can't...
bplevyak
Slats or Boxspring?
Like the title says: Slats or Boxspring to support...
pbx2
Tolix for outdoors?
Does anyone have experience using Tolix chairs outdoors?...
Chris 802
Hancock & Moore older leather chair, maybe H&M sofa,can they be saved?
I have an opportunity to pick up this chair and sofa...
aesanford
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™