Sofa style to pair with Sherrill wing chairs?

booklikeabookJuly 17, 2011

Hi folks!

I have been lurking on this forum for a while. I now have a couple questions that I am sure someone here may know the answers to. Thank you in advance for your thought and attention.

I purchased a couple wing chairs. They are pretty good quality and the price was good. I just bought a old brick house. I really don't have any sort of style presently. Of course with these chairs, I am setting the precedent for future items, though I have always been partial to Arts and Crafts style stuff...now I have these chairs and I would like to build a room. I am looking to purchase a leather sofa and/or loveseat, but I have no idea what sort of style to pair with the chairs. What shape or style of sofa would compliment these chairs? The upholstery is a butter color with an embroidered floral. The spindles are turned, and not square.

Thanks,

Charles From Jul 17, 2011

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
brandygirl

Have you checked out Sherrill website? They have lots of fabric to select or get an idea.

Bookmark   July 21, 2011 at 5:35PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mellyc123

If you are interested in traditional more than arts and crafts style, I suggest you browse thru the traditionalhome.com site.

Bookmark   July 24, 2011 at 6:42PM
More Discussions
Couch for Big and Tall Guy
What suggestions would you all offer on what to look...
happs
Omnia leather furniture
We have seen a sofa by Omnia that we like - for around...
Susijo
Bassett Custom Dining Tables
Anyone out there bought Bassett custom dining tables....
Gregstu
Lee Industries Sofa--worst ever furniture
I can use everyone's assistance in helping me solve...
sf_treat
Furniture help
Hello My boyfriend and I just moved in and we really...
Penny Dimitrakaki
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™