Floor Leveling for Cork Click Flooring
We are going to install cork click flooring and would appreciate your help with leveling the floor.
* It is a small kitchen, less than 10'x10'.
* We are on a concrete slab.
* We discovered a layer of vinyl flooring underneath the current tile.
* There are undulations/dips in the floor.
- Should we remove the layer of vinyl? (1989, so no asbestos)
- What brand of leveling compound would you recommend?
- What is the best/simplest way of containing the compound?
Any other suggestions/pointers are appreciated. Thanks! :)