I am a new homeowner with a gas fireplace. It is a Majestic MRC42a. I know how to light the fire and all, but the room it is in doesn't seem to get warm. it is in a large room with a vaulted ceiling. On the opposite side of the room is a lookout for second floor. If you stand there, it's warm! But I am sitting ten feet from the fire and my feet are cold. Is this normal? My other question is in the owners manual, it mentions an outside air combustion. It says there is a lever on the left side. I have no lever there. However, I do have a lever on the lower right side that slide in and out. Any ideas what it is, the manual is no help. Thanks for any insight on making my fireplace work as it should!