Pierre Deux fabric

BookwomanJune 24, 2011

Hi everyone,

This is my first post here, and I'm hoping you can help.

As you may know, Pierre Deux closed suddenly today and is in bankruptcy. I was about to buy a loveseat from them but fortunately I hadn't put down a deposit yet. I've found the exact loveseat online, but would love some help finding something close to the fabric I was planning to use (see link below).

Thanks!

Here is a link that might be useful: Bijou Ochre

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
cruff

I'm in the same bind and would be interested in any leads anybody has, too. I had *just* found the perfect fabric for my bedroom window and returned the sample the very day before the sudden closure of all stores. I am looking for comparable fabrics, and have a standing search on Ebay, but this fabric ("Favenay Yellow") was so completely perfect...If anyone has any ideas on where PD fabrics are likely to end up as the company liquidates, will you let us know?

Thanks!

Bookmark   June 27, 2011 at 5:30PM
brandyalexander

Oy vey! I had a credit at this store that I will never redeem. Such a sad story this. Great company, but alas gone. In the middle of my renovation I was without the fabric for my curtains and the chairs in my living room. Oddly enough, another company with the same initials, based out of Los Angeles was able to supply me with the fabrics I had selected from Pierre Deux. I don't know if they carry all the fabrics, but worth a try, they readily identified what I asked for and shipped it to me. I hope this can be useful to you.

Here is a link that might be useful: PD Group

Bookmark   July 9, 2011 at 1:11AM
CarmelLove

Hi

I have Pierre Deux items too and was ready to get 2 more lamp shades and fabric in Carmel. Try looking at Vera Bradley. Her handbags and material are similar. Maybe they sell their fabric too. I hope we find out who buys the inventory. When Smith & Hawkin bellied up Target bought their inventory and sold it pretty reasonably a couple years ago.

So Sad!

Bookmark   July 15, 2011 at 7:51PM
More Discussions
Kitchen Table Repair
Hi. My kitchen table has a crack in it and I was wondering...
marc83
Room&Board Cruz Chaise Lounge Cushion help
I would be forever grateful If anyone has a Cruz chaise...
missmaggs
Does Vanguard Furniture make a quality sectional
Hello. I am agonizing over finding the right sectional...
maggiewp
Rove concepts
Hi: I was wondering if anyone has heard about Rove...
chitra0828
Lexington chez michelle Bedroom Set - 7 piece
Hi, i am purchasing a used 7-piece Lexington chez michelle...
kathietang
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™