Lane Hendrix sofa vx Natuzzi I269

buy23jimJune 12, 2010

I bought a Lane Hendrix reclining sofa from Carson Pirie Scott that got ripped upon delivery. The rip on the back of the sofa revealed how thin that section of leather (or vinyl as this back part looks like it may be) is. This has caused me to greatly rethink my purchase. The problem is an exchange is all I can do at this point. The only other leather sofa's in my price range at this store are Natuzzi I269 or two different Chateau D ax models. (all non reclining and appeared to me to be thicker grade leather) The Lane is comfortable, but I just am not sure how this is going to hold up in my house with little kids and pets running around. Any advice or experience with the Lane Hendrix or the Natuzzi I269 or the Chateux D ax? Also I assume the Natuzzi I269 is made in China right?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
btheater

If it helps at all with your nerves I can tell you that the Lane Hendrix is a top 3 seller for Lane Furniture and they are the largest manufacturer of reclining furniture in the world. That says something about the quality of that piece in the eyes of the customers that made it a big hit for Lane. That sofa should hold up well with kids and pets since the leathers offered by Lane are generally protected.

Bookmark   June 26, 2010 at 6:08PM
More Discussions
looking for Marge Carson Used Pieces
Hi there, I am looking to buy used Marge Carson Furniture. Kindly, Barb...
iluvcarats
Bernhardt vs. Thomasville for leather.
Thinking of getting a leather sofa for its durability....
Sparks72
Quality Outdoor Furniture Brands/Materials?
I am looking to buy an outdoor dining set, chaise loungers...
wendage2
casco bay furniture from someone who didnt just join
Hi im looking for reviews on casco bay furniture from...
armstrongarland
Bauhaus sofa & Ethan Allen Metropolitan
Hello all, this is my first time posting, looking for...
blossom1022
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™