LL Bean's Metal Lakeside beds????

sandyinvaJune 2, 2013

I am trying to make a decision on a metal bed for my cottage. I was thinking off white, but am reluctant to order a product like this without solid reviews and I am on budget.

The room is a cobalt blue, my quilt is ecru background with blue shells, etc. So I am thinking of ordering the bronze, The pictures and product guide details from the representative are not very detailed.
Any feedback will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
rmanbike

If your not satisfied, what is their return policy?

Bookmark   June 9, 2013 at 9:15AM
sandyinva

Actually I need to clarify the above, the first bed I was considering, which was an off white ( perfect color) was NOT LL Bean, and did NOT have solid reviews, which is why I am looking at LL Bean's Lakeside bed.

I mailed the quilt to my sister in law, who lives next door to my cottage and asked her to check it out for me. I would rather get it right the first time, since I do not have a lot of time to set this up and am doing it long distance until I can get up there next week.

The decision is the color scheme: whether to go with the bronze since the quilt is off white, or go with the black, for better contrast with the blue walls, and there is a small amount of black here and there in the quilt design.

Bookmark   June 9, 2013 at 9:34AM
jennybog

I have this bed and live locally to LL BEANS. I Love it and get many compliments. LL Bean return policy is the best in the business. If for any reason you are not 100 percent satisfied. ever they will return it for the full price. I would go for it.

Bookmark   June 25, 2013 at 7:35AM
freethinker99

You can look at Fashion Bed and Hillside House for metal beds are nice and modest in price. If you want one of the nicest products look ast Wesley Allen.

Bookmark   July 1, 2013 at 8:53PM
More Discussions
Online slipcover companies
Need to re-slipcover our Arhaus Greta sectional, and...
kardut
looking for Marge Carson Used Pieces
Hi there, I am looking to buy used Marge Carson Furniture. Kindly, Barb...
iluvcarats
Who Are Reputable Made In America/North American Furniture Companies?
I am looking for great-room/living room furniture for...
mothersnood
casco bay furniture from someone who didnt just join
Hi im looking for reviews on casco bay furniture from...
armstrongarland
Debating between a drexel or henredon bed
What is better quality? The are both 4 post beds. Just...
shweebies
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™