Sunbrella New Fabrics for 2012-2013

heathernjJune 21, 2012

I am ordering furniture and want to do COM with a Sunbrella velvet style fabric. I know some new things came out at the NC spring market and some more at the June Showtime in High Point but I can't find a single person to help me find these new samples or tell me when they'll be available. I haven't been able to find a single vendor or designer that has any information. I've even been informed by some of the vendors on the Glen Raven website that Sunbrella doesn't make any velvet or chenille fabrics currently. If anyone can provide any direction it would be appreciated. I am in Somerset NJ and would love if you could let me know of any places that carry the new Sunbrella lines.

I tried looking at Sunbrella and some other fabric websites. Its so hard to tell on the computer monitor what shade (or for that matter what texture) some of the fabrics are. I don't really care if its velvet, I just want something with a soft hand/texture. I really want to go with a light color (off white, ivory, cream or at the darkest maybe a light beige). Oddly enough I did find that Century Furniture carries a Sunbrella velvet in what looks like a perfect color but I'm not getting my furniture from Century. It is a good idea of what I'm looking for though.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
kate38

Heather, have you looked on some of the outdoor furniture websites? For example, Lloyd Flanders and Summer Classics are higher-end users of Sunbrella. They might show what you're looking for on their websites (if they keep them up to date).

Bookmark   June 22, 2012 at 11:45AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
freethinker99

Did you call Sunbrella they might be able to send you in the right direction. Also there are fabric stores that also carry Sunbrella you might try that route. If all else fails go to a store that carries Century and see if they will sell you the fabric at a fair price.

Bookmark   July 31, 2012 at 6:12AM
More Discussions
sectional sofa help
we're in the market for a sectional for our basement...
lmgch
Durability of white leather
Will a white leather sofa discolor eventually no matter...
booyah053
Lexington chez michelle Bedroom Set - 7 piece
Hi, i am purchasing a used 7-piece Lexington chez michelle...
kathietang
Anyone else sick of the spam?
Spam, as in "Pro" members linking to their...
sushipup1
Rove concepts
Hi: I was wondering if anyone has heard about Rove...
chitra0828
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™