Where to order Palliser sectionals

zingaJune 28, 2010

HI all,

We are looking for a modern leather sectional to fit our townhome and we like the Palliser sectionals. It seems that a lot of people in this forum have experience with Palliser.

There are only a couple of furniture stores that carry Palliser in my area and I am inclined to order from a website.

Are there any online furniture that are recommended? Also, what is the typical delivery time for an order.

Thanks

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
agent_007

Did you check their website? There were a lot of stores in my area which can special order palliser - Raymour and Flanigan among others.

What is the price pount for Palliser? Trying to learn as I need to buy a sofa/loveseat.

Bookmark   June 30, 2010 at 5:13PM
bobismyuncle

I've seen a few Palliser pieces that Havertys sold. Havertys is a large chain in SE USA. I don't know if that helps or not. Havertys tends to private label everything I've seen them sell, so you might have to ask what their source is or ask for something from Palliser (of a knowledgeable sales rep).

Bookmark   June 30, 2010 at 5:44PM
btheater

There are a number of vendors out there online selling Palliser....look for BBB ratings before you buy and don't buy from anyone who is not rated!! Here are a few vendors that have decent reputations:

www.sofasandsectionals.com
www.htmarket.com
www.discountleatherchair.com

Bookmark   July 3, 2010 at 5:10PM
More Discussions
Flexsteel vs. Lane vs. Natuzzi leather sectionals
I'm pretty confused and hoping for some solid comparisons...
tuckerlr
sectional sofa help
we're in the market for a sectional for our basement...
lmgch
Does Vanguard Furniture make a quality sectional
Hello. I am agonizing over finding the right sectional...
maggiewp
Kitchen Table Repair
Hi. My kitchen table has a crack in it and I was wondering...
marc83
the Sealy Posturepedic 'Belmont' from Costco?
Hello-- Has anyone out there purchased the Sealy Posturepedic...
lenvt
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™