Please help ID this gas Fireplace

critters123December 12, 2007


I recentely took a photo of a Gas Fireplace incert. I'm looking for the manufacturer!

Any thoughts?

I posted a large photo so people could see the detail...

Thanks very much!


Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Go to It is a sight for Victorian era fireplace stuff. I know they carry something like this, but I don't know the name. They are for old coal burner openings. It's really cute!

    Bookmark   December 13, 2007 at 7:51PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Thank you!!!

I found it!

Here is a link that might be useful: Gas Coal

    Bookmark   December 14, 2007 at 10:55AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Do I need a fireplace in Southern California
I am in the middle of renovations in my town home and...
I need opinions on what to do with old fireplace
I have an old fireplace that needs a rehab badly. What...
Vermont stove
I have a resolute acclaim stove and the sealer around...
Recommendation on direct-vent gas fireplace?
Hi all, We are building a new home and plan to have...
How can I update this 60s facade?
The home I'm buying was built in 1959 and I don't think...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™