Mid-grade furniture

ellagJune 29, 2013

Hi everyone! I've been lurking the past few weeks in trying to decide the better quality sectionals within my price range. I am a late 20's, soon to be married, woman with a brand new house that needs to be filled. I live in the Midwest and looking for mid-grade furniture to fit my lifestyle and budget. I rounded it down to two and wondering what everyone's input is Klaussner versus Bassett.

I understand they are not the best out there, but I'm open to anything available in that price range as well

These are the two sectionals I've been considering:

http://www.bassettfurniture.com/L-Shaped-Sectional-DZ28668.asp

OR

http://www.sofasandsectionals.com/sectionals/klaussner-stationary-sectionals/klaussner-selection-k50000-sectional

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
hounds_x_two

Congratulations on your wedding and your new home. O.K., I am old, so please bear with me. Take your time finding furniture. If you like antiques, consider going to some antique auctions. You can also find great quality pieces for a good price, both contemporary and vintage, at estate sales. Think about pieces that will stand the test of time. Or, if your taste changes, will bring a better price when you decide to sell.

Bookmark   July 1, 2013 at 9:40AM
More Discussions
Who Are Reputable Made In America/North American Furniture Companies?
I am looking for great-room/living room furniture for...
mothersnood
Lee Industries Sofa--worst ever furniture
I can use everyone's assistance in helping me solve...
sf_treat
Where can I find this style bed for less?
We're looking for a new bed and the only bed styles...
pugluv1
What happens to returned furniture
We recently received a living room furniture and one...
madness76
I want to make a sofa box cushion the right size.
I have two sofas, that I would like to re-upholster....
pisley
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™