Advice would be appreciated!

kellykathJune 4, 2010

I'm hoping someone out there might know about or might have a 54" pedestal table that is a med. brown stain with a leaf that has a casual "feel" to it. I want it nice but as it will be used for cards, eating, in our family room I don't want to baby it. I am also considering putting upholstered chairs with it with a back, but not a real high back. Something comfortable to sit while playing cards, etc. Any suggestions? I have also looked specifically at game tables and searched on line and can't seem to find anything that fits my criteria. I don't mind purchasing the chairs separate from the table. Thanks in advance.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
kateskouros

i got tired of looking. finally called around to a few amish sites and i ordered a custom table. haven't rec'd yet, but they have been very communicative. table was ready to ship but i added a couple of backless benches to go with it. i'm ordering two settees from vanguard as well. my table is a 54" square pedestal.

this is the base, but the table top will be square. cost is $1100:

Bookmark   June 8, 2010 at 12:59AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
susanjf_gw

my dad had our table made..it was a 6ft round with a formica top. we shopped around until we found chairs that were comfortable...found a wrought iron pedistal. i think my ds1 is planning on using it for his basement redo...we had the walnut formica recovered with maple to match our kitchen cabinets, and is their "wood" tone of choice...

Bookmark   June 9, 2010 at 1:24PM
More Discussions
Need Beadroom Furniture
Well, two months ago I changed my home furniture. But...
jazmin07
Flexsteel Lattitudes question....
My wife and I are about ready to purchase our first...
bgaviator
Kitchen Table Repair
Hi. My kitchen table has a crack in it and I was wondering...
marc83
How to add under bed storage?
I love our bed, especially the headboard. Sadly our...
fuzzypawsnewpad
Tolix for outdoors?
Does anyone have experience using Tolix chairs outdoors?...
Chris 802
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™