what would u call this kind of table?

karenlk10June 19, 2011

About a year ago I saw a small kitchen table that had a hidden extension built in UNDER the table. You pulled the table and the leaf popped up into place.

I've tried to google for something like this, but am not sure what to call it. Any suggestions?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

We have this one:

They just call them self-storing leaves.

    Bookmark   June 19, 2011 at 8:00AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

that's the idea! Now I just need to find a small one for my breakfast space. Thankyou!

    Bookmark   June 19, 2011 at 3:41PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
how to buy high end furniture online and save?
Is there a guide to buying highend furniture online? I...
Recommendation for high-end modern Asian furniture?
Aside from Berkeley Mills in Berkeley, CA, does anyone...
Cam Chan
Quality Patio Furniture Manufacturer/Type Recommendations
Building new home with outdoor living/patio area. ...
Karen Redding
Leathercraft recliner, electric vs manual?
Any opinions, or recommendations? Thanks
Upholstery Fabric Durability
I am about to purchase a Lee Industries couch and two...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™