Sleep Number Bed - Small Rooms/Hallways/Stairs

carmin_casaMay 18, 2009

Everyone has seen the Infomercials and Commercials of the " Sleep Number Bed" ... And wonder what the heck is the difference between a sleep number bed from a regular mattress ?

I bought a sleep number bed last year and I have to share this because It's a necessary Need for some people -

Why I chose a Sleep Number Bed is because I live in a 90 yr old house that has incredibly small doorways and stair wells. This " Mattress" set is basically a puzzle foundation - put together. What you would call a Box spring is a Puzzle and it can be easily put together and dismantled. The top mattress is like a Pancake - you can "almost" fold it in 1/2.

If I did not have the Option of a Sleep Number Bed .. I don't think I would be able to utilize my upstairs as my bedroom. Not even a Twin Mattress would be able to go up my stair way .. there is no way. Not without someone having a nervous breakdown.

I have a Queen size and I LOVE IT. It does not have any of the fancy new " Lifts" as they sell now. Motorized lift to the feet or head. Its just flat. Its incredibly comfortable and even more so - its weightless compared to a reg mattress set.

I just wanted to share ... :)

CC

More Discussions
Horchow new chairs
Anybody knows the manufacturer of these chairs? Where...
inna0410
casco bay furniture from someone who didnt just join
Hi im looking for reviews on casco bay furniture from...
armstrongarland
Ethan Allen furniture... comments on quality
We're looking at Ethan Allen furniture. I know it was...
Mercymygft
Couch for Big and Tall Guy
What suggestions would you all offer on what to look...
happs
Who Are Reputable Made In America/North American Furniture Companies?
I am looking for great-room/living room furniture for...
mothersnood
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™