Rubber Cups for Furniture Legs

lrb91849May 19, 2009

Hello ... does anyone know where I can purchase 3.5" or 4" Rubber Cups for Furniture Legs ?? I have tried searching the Internet but I'm unable to find them, I was able to find 3" Square Rubber Cups in Lowes, but that's the closest I've come.

We just installed Hardwood Floors in our Living Room; our couch has 9 Large Legs 3.5" Square. We don't want to destroy the wood so we are looking for Protective Rubber Cups.

We can't use Felt ... the couch would be sliding all over the place.

Any Help, Idea's or Suggestions would be appreciated.


Lou B

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

What are you wanting to protect your floor FROM? Denting? That wouldn't be an issue with 9 legs at 3 1/5 inches....the weight would be well distributed.
If it's scratching that worries you....I would go with the felt....wondering if there is a felt with a rubberized bottom?
You will be hard pressed to fine rubber floor protectors to fit 3 1/2 inch square legs.
Linda C

    Bookmark   May 20, 2009 at 7:09PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Does Vanguard Furniture make a quality sectional
Hello. I am agonizing over finding the right sectional...
Recommendation for high-end modern Asian furniture?
Aside from Berkeley Mills in Berkeley, CA, does anyone...
Cam Chan
Couch identity help
Where can I find a similar couch(shape wise)?
Sangeetha Selvaraj
AL Comfort Sleeper worth the price?
I'm considering purchasing a sectional with a sleeper...
Quality Patio Furniture Manufacturer/Type Recommendations
Building new home with outdoor living/patio area. ...
Karen Redding
Sponsored Products
Red Espresso Cup & Saucer - Set of Six
$24.99 | zulily
Toronto Maple Leafs Dinner Set
$16.99 | zulily
Opal Innocence Platinum Signature Goblet - 824859
$34.95 | Hayneedle
Tahoe Series Instant Hot Water Dispenser - Chrome
Signature Hardware
Black & Decker White 16-cup Rice Cooker
Sunshine Throw Pillow - PIL-CUP-F
$39.99 | Hayneedle
KnifeForkSpoon Dessert Knife -Set of 6 by Alessi
$126.00 | Lumens
Style Setter Soho Pilsner Glasses (Set of 4)
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™