where to buy quality valances?

janine09May 29, 2009

I desperately need curtain treatments for my living and dining room windows (which are fairly large and face the front of our house which is a center hall colonial).

I was thinking of sheers and then a nice valance draping above, but no idea where to find these. Is custom the only option?

Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Is using natural latex foam for sofa seat cushions going overboard?
I know this must seem like an odd question, but 100%...
Split Mahogany Furniture
In 2003, I purchased solid mahogany furniture (made...
Slats or Boxspring?
Like the title says: Slats or Boxspring to support...
the Sealy Posturepedic 'Belmont' from Costco?
Hello-- Has anyone out there purchased the Sealy Posturepedic...
Anyone familiar with this manufacturer.....
It's Lancer Furniture out of Starr, NC. (link below)....
Sponsored Products
PLC Lighting Ceiling Mounted Lighting 1-Light Ceiling Iron Flush Mount with
$95.40 | Home Depot
KOHLER Jetted Bathtubs Underscore 5 ft. Air Bath Tub in Sandbar K-1168-GVB-G9
Home Depot
Remer by Nameeks SA500S Angle Valve - REMER SA500S
$134.99 | Hayneedle
Outdoor Lanterns. Providence Wall-Mount 1-Light Outdoor Charcoal Incandescent La
Home Depot
Creative Home Spa Marble Toothbrush Holder - 74478
$20.28 | Hayneedle
Eagle One Catalina Planter Box - C50512NEBLK
$129.99 | Hayneedle
Westinghouse 11-3/4 in. x 5-1/8 in. Caramel Swirl Long Neckless Accessory Shade
$24.97 | Home Depot
Shires Equestrian Atherstone Girth - 482-DARKHAVANA-38
$99.99 | Hayneedle
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™